ADF Protection & Training Center offers the training and certification required to work as a professional in the security industry as an officer. Everything from the California State Guard Card professional course to the OC Pepper spray, Taser Certification & First Aid, CPR, BLS training Certification.
California State Guard Card License
8 Hour Guard Card
- Power to Arrest
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Requirement: To take this course you must be an applicant or employee
OC Pepper Spray & Mace Certification
This professional course will cover the legal use of pepper spray and mace. You’ll learn the effective techniques, and responsibilities of a security officer that you must know to carrying and using OC Pepper spray.
ADF Course include(s):
- Understanding when to legally to dispense pepper spray
- Non-lethal techniques that have effective results
- The liability issues to consider
- Deploying Pro-Active considerations
- Required documentation for preparation
- Tactical Techniques
- Handling high stressed and aggressive situations
- Chemical deployment
- Render first aid
- Proper carrying and storage of your canister and less lethal
ADF provides State approved BLS certification that includes: First Aid, CPR and AED.
Taser Training & Certification
ADF Protection & Training Center has put together a training program specifically designed for security officers and civilian Taser Certification. Topics covered include an overview of the Taser electronic devices, the use of force, knowing the legal and policy issues for carrying and using a taser. How to render medical attention. We shall provide the information and risk alleviation for use of force.